- Advertisement no: SEB/201718/1
- Exam will be held on: 23/04/2017
- Exam name: Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT)
Download GSEB (HTAT) Call letter 2017-18
GSEB (HTAT) Syllabus 2017-18
- There will be 04 alternatives of each question in the GSEB Paper 2017. Applicants have to mark the right answer from the 04 alternatives only. The Gujarat gseb.org Exam Paper will be holding 150 questions. For each right answer 01 mark will be allotted. Grand total of GSEB Question Paper is 150 marks.
- Language - I (Local Language) 30 Que & marks
- Language - I (English) 30 Que & marks
- Child Development & Pedagogy 30 Que & marks
- Mathematics and Science 60 Que & marks
- Social Studies 60 Que & marks
- Total: 150
How to download GSEB HTAT Call Letter
- First log on to the official GSEB website i.e. gujarat-education.gov.in/seb or ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home you will be provided link to download GSEB Admit Card 2017.
- You need to click on the link and it will ask some information.
- Enter Registration No or Password/DOB.
- Now press Submit button.
- The GSEB 7000 Teacher Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and then take print out for future use.