SDAU Walk In Interview 2017
Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU), Banaskantha published walk in interview notification for recruitment for Assistant Research Scientist post on contractual service for the period not exceeding 11 (eleven) months in the plan scheme "Strengthening of referral laboratory for seed spices” (B.H-12053) at Central Instrumentation Laboratory, DoR SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Salary details, Address, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Assistant Research Scientist (ASR)
- Educational qualification: Ph D. OR M. Sc.with Net (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Microbiology) / M. Pharm (QC.QA.). Preference will be given to candidate having experience on analytical laboratory/ chromatography works.
- Pay Amount: Rs. 25000/-per Month (Fixed)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidate may directly attend the walk-in- interview on above specified date and time at his/her own cost, along with his/ her Bio-data (as per Performa attached with this notice), one Passport size photograph, copies of educational qualifications, work experience certificate and age proof etc...
Venue (Interview Address): Director of Research (DoR), S.D. Agricultural University, Sardarkushinagar, Dist. Banashkantha - 385 506
- Interview date: 29/03/2017
- Interview time: 03:00 PM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.