Commissionerate of Health Services, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (RMNCH) Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for District Child Survival Officer. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Remuneration, age limit, Experience details, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: District Child Survival Officer
- Educational qualification: A Medical Doctor with Master Degree or Diploma in Public Health/ Community Medicine, Good working knowledge of Computer applications, especially MS Office.
- Experience: 03 years experience in Maternal and Child Health Programmers is desirable.
- Age limit: 40 years as on 01/04/2017
- Remuneration: Rs. 85000/- fixed per month on purely contractual bases.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Please send your detailed resume, degree certificate, mark sheets and school leaving certificate on email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/03/2017, 06:00 pm
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.