- No. of posts: 07 posts
- Name of posts: Actuarial Apprentices
- Educational qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks either of the degree examination for General Candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and at least 5 Actuarial papers cleared from lAl/IFoA (Institute of Actuaries of India/Institute and Faculty of Actuaries London).
- Age limit: Minimum - 21 Years; Maximum - 27 Years for General, 30 Years for OBCs and 32 Years for SCs / STs.
- Monthly Stipend: 1st Year - ₹ 25,000/- pm, 2nd Year - ₹ 30,000/- pm (Conditions Apply) + Free Medical Coverage up to ₹ 3,00,000/- per annum on reimbursement basis.
- All eligible candidates will be called for Personal interview and their selection will be based on their performance in the Personal interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be subject to medical examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10/04/2017