Gujarat Police Constable Physical Result 2017
Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Board (LRB) published Physical / Ground Test Provisional Result for Constable / Lokrakshak Recruitment 2017. Constable physical test was held on 16 January, 2017 to 11 February, 2017. You can view more details about this update in this post. You can view Provisional result for above said post by following link. Thereby, the final result of the physical test ground wise is as follows.
The Lokrakshak Recruitment written exam was conducted on 23/10/2016 whereby total 1,34,932 candidates qualified for the physical test. The physical test of all such candidates was conducted at ten different centers in the state from 16/01/2017 to 11/02/2017 in which total 1,03,747 candidates took part.
The provisional result of the physical test (PET/PST) was declared on 16/02/2017. The candidates were given an opportunity from 17/02/2017 to 27/02/2017 to make representation, if any.
- Exam was held on: 16/01/2017 to 11/02/2017
- Document verification date: 16/03/2017
- Document verification Center: Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad & Vadodara
If any candidate finds any difficulty in downloading the call letter, he/she can either in person or through telephone may contact at the below address of the State Control Room of the Lokrakshak Recruitment Board.
Lokrakshak Physical Test Final Result 2017:
- View Lokrakshak (Constable) PET/PST Exam Detailed Results: Click here
- PET/PST Exam Test Final Result:
- Ex-Serviceman: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Police Head quarter, Ahemdabad: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates (Ex-Serviceman)
- S.R.P.F. Group-2 Saijpur Bogha - Ahemdabad: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- PTS Lalbaug: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- S.R.P.F Group-13 Ghanteshwer Rajkot Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Godhara: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Surat: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Nadiad: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Gandhinagar: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Himatnagar: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
- Junagadh: Pass Candidates | Fail Candidates
The whole recruitment process has been paperless so far, as no original document has been checked. For the document verification, the recruitment board will be calling 34,585 candidates as per their merit to fill total 17,532 vacant posts. To know the details of all such candidates,
Note: All the women candidates and Ex-Servicemen candidates who qualified the physical test are being called for the document verification.
- View list of candidates for document verification: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.