ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIC), Vapi published Walk In Interview for the post of Sr. Residents in various center. View more information about walk in interview for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, how to apply, Interview place, Interview dates, interview time, Important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 03
- Name of posts: Sr. Residents
- Educational qualification: PG Degree or equivalent qualification after MBBS with a minimum of 03 years experience after PG Degree/ with a minimum of 05 years experience after PG Diploma in respective specialties. The candidates must have valid MCI registration.
- Age limit: FTCS: The age not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview. | PTCS: The age not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300 In the form of Demand Draft payable In favour of ESIC Fund Account no. 1, payable at Vapi. SC / ST Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- The candidates should bring dully fill in applicant form in the prescribed Fotomat as per Annexure-1. The candidates should attend the interview with photocopy of Matriculation certificate (Proof of age), MBBS, Diploma/Degree Certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, Registration certificate and two passport size photographs.
Venue (Interview Address): Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIC), Chanod, Silvassa Road, Vapi 396195.
- Interview date: 09/03/2017
- Reporting / Registration time: 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.