UPSC Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 63
- Name of posts:
- Company Prosecutors: 03 Posts
- Dy. Superintending Archaeological Chemist: 06 Posts
- Assistant Director (Systems): 39 Posts
- Director General: 01 Post
- Deputy Director (ER): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 12 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age Limit:
- Company Prosecutors:
- Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution
- 30 years
- Dy. Superintending Archaeological Chemist:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent
- 35 years
- Assistant Director (Systems):
- (i) Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Technology (M.Tech) (with specialization in Computer Application) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 2 Years experience of electronic data processing including experience of actual programming; OR B (i) Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 3 years experience of electronic data processing work out of which at least1 years experience should be in actual computer programming; OR (i) Masters Degree of a recognized University of equivalent or Degree in Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 4 years experience of Electronic Data Processing work out of which at least 2 years experience should be in actual computer programming. OR D (i) ‘A’ Level Diploma under DOEACC (Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses) Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application offered under University Programme/ Post-Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications awarded by State Council of Technical Education or equivalent. (ii) 4 years experience of Electronic Data Processing work out of which at least 2 years experience should be in actual programming.
- 35 years
- Director General:
- Master of Science in Geological Science or Master of Science (Technology) Geology or Master of Science in Geology or Integrated Master of Science in Applied Geology or Master of Technology (Geo-Exploration) or Master of Technology (Engineering Geology) or Master of Science (Marine Geology) or Master of Science in Earth Science and Resource Management or Master of Science in Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Master of Science in Petroleum Geosciences course or Master of Science in Geochemistry from a recognised University.
- 53 years
- Deputy Director (ER):
- Masters’ degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Ecology/ Environmental Science/ Wildlife from a recognized University.
- 40 years
- Deputy Director (ER):
- Masters’ degree in Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from a recognized University.
- 45 years
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy):
- (i) Degree in Homeopathy of a recognised University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). (ii) Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homeopathy.
- 35 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Advertisement No.04/2017
- Online application start from: 23/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 16/03/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/03/2017