- No. of posts: 22 posts
- Name of posts:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 11 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) trade.
- Electrician: 04 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination with Science and mathematics under 10+2 system and Trade certificate in Electrician trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronics Mechanic.
- IT & ESM: 03 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th Class under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronic Mechanic (or) ITESM trade.
- Eligibility conditions:
- Qualifications: Prescribed qualification as mentioned above with a minimum of 50 % marks in qualifying exam.
- Age limit: The candidate should have attained the age of 14 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 06.03.2017.
- Minimum Physical standards: As prescribed in the apprenticeship Rules 1992 clause 4 and amendments thereof if any.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act 1961 in any Government or Public Sector or private industrial organization are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- The applicant should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying exam as on 06.03.2017.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates will have to submit medical fitness certificate obtained from a medical officer not below the rank of assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based solely on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed Trade qualification as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices. The application will not be accepted without registration in the official web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the establishment id of E11162403032, the establishment ID for Western Onshore Basin, ONGC, Vadodara.
- Applicants can apply for one trade only.
- candidates are required to download the application format (Annexure-1) available herein and forward the filled in application along with all documents as mentioned above to the following address.
- Last date for receipt of application: 06/03/2017