Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) published notification for recruitment for ONGC Engagement Of Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 for WON Basin, Baroda. Trade/Discipline are Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, IT & ESM. View more information about Trade/Discipline for e.g. Desirable qualification as per the Apprentice act 1961, Age limit, Stipend details, Medical Fitness details, no of posts, name of trades, important dates, important links, how to apply all are as under.
- No. of posts: 22 posts
- Name of posts:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 11 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) trade.
- Electrician: 04 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination with Science and mathematics under 10+2 system and Trade certificate in Electrician trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronics Mechanic.
- IT & ESM: 03 Apprentice
- Educational qualification: Passed 10th Class under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronic Mechanic (or) ITESM trade.
- Eligibility conditions:
- Qualifications: Prescribed qualification as mentioned above with a minimum of 50 % marks in qualifying exam.
- Age limit: The candidate should have attained the age of 14 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 06.03.2017.
- Minimum Physical standards: As prescribed in the apprenticeship Rules 1992 clause 4 and amendments thereof if any.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act 1961 in any Government or Public Sector or private industrial organization are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- The applicant should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying exam as on 06.03.2017.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates will have to submit medical fitness certificate obtained from a medical officer not below the rank of assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based solely on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed Trade qualification as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices. The application will not be accepted without registration in the official web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the establishment id of E11162403032, the establishment ID for Western Onshore Basin, ONGC, Vadodara.
- Applicants can apply for one trade only.
- candidates are required to download the application format (Annexure-1) available herein and forward the filled in application along with all documents as mentioned above to the following address.
- Last date for receipt of application: 06/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.