Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for 03 Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more details about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Consolidated Monthly Pay details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details, email address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 03 posts
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: BE/BTech with GATE / ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering and/or Dye Technology or allied branches (e.g. Chemical Technology, Dyes & Pigments Technology, dye stuff technology, etc.) with at least 60% marks or 7 CPI.
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 25,000/
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should email their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 05, 2017. The subject of the email should be CRTDH -JRF2. Selected candidates will be called for interview at IIT-Gandhinagar Palaj campus. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview / written test.
- Last date for receipt of application: 05/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.