High Court of Gujarat published List Of candidates who are declared as eligible to be called for Preliminary Examination for the post of Court Manager (Purely On Contract Bases). High Court Of Gujarat Court Manager Examination Scheduled will be held on 19 March, 2017 Sunday. You can view list of candidates who are selected for preliminary exam are as under.
- Advertisement no: No.RC/B/1311/2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 19/03/2017
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) Month: April / May 2017
- Name of posts: Court Managers
High Court Of Gujarat List Of candidates for Court Manager:
Court Manager Syllabus & Exam pattern
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted, at Ahmedabad at the Centres (to be decided by the High Court), based on a ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System’, which shall be of 100 Marks (2 hours duration), consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 1 Mark with Negative Marking i.e. 0.33 Mark for each Wrong answer given. The Syllabus for such Preliminary Examination shall be as under:
- Management related Topics - 40 Marks
- Managerial Function
- Business Economics
- Organisational Behavior & Design
- Quantitative Techniques
- Research Methodology
- Accounting for Managers, Financial Accounting & Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Knowledge - 10 Marks
- Computer Skills/Applications knowledge - 10 Marks
- Legal knowledge - 10 Marks
- General I.Q. Test - 10 Marks
- English Language - 10 Marks
- Gujarati Language - 10 Marks
- The language of 90 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 10 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- The candidates securing minimum 55% Marks in the Preliminary Examination, alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview). However, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination, shall not be taken into consideration but the marks obtained in Viva-voce Test alone, shall be taken into consideration, for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.
- In case large number of Candidates, qualify in the Preliminary Examination, the High Court shall restrict the number of Candidates to be called for Viva-voce Test to 3 times the number of vacancies according to Merit.
- Viva voce Test : (likely to be held in the month of April/May)
- Usually the commencement Date for downloading the ‘e-Call-letterscum-Admission Slip’ for Viva-voce Test will be the preceding week from the date of the Viva-voce Test. Candidates are required to keep checking the High Court Websites, for noting the updations.
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 100 Marks.
- Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People
- kills, Communication Skills, Legal Knowledge of a candidate shall be
- given weightage at the Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
- For being eligible to be included in the Select List, the candidate shall have to obtain minimum 50% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.