- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts:
- Graphic Artist: 01 post
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graphic Artist
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Fine arts/Commercial arts/Graphic design/animation from a recognized University/Institute and three years relevant experience.
- Age limit: 30 Years, Maximum age shall not exceed 35 Years in all cases inclusive of all relaxations.
- Educational qualification: Stenographer
- A Bachelor's Degree from recognized University. English Stenography speed - I 00 wpm; English Typewriting speed - 50 wpm. OR Gujarati Stenography speed- 100 wpm; Gujarati Typewriting speed- 40 wpm. Good knowledge of computer applications especially skill in MS office, excel, Power Point, Internet. Knowledge of Open source is desirable.
- Age limit: 25 Years, Maximum age shall not exceed 30 Years in all cases inclusive of all relaxations.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Applications in prescribed form are invited for the following Non-teaching posts so as to reach below address, on or before 15/03/2017. Application forms are available on any working day from the Central Office, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ashram Road, Ahemdabad 380 014, on payment of Rs.400/- by unreserved category candidates (Rs.200/- in case of other category candidates) in cash or demand draft (DO) in favor of 'Registrar, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad', along with a self-addressed and stamped envelope (23"x 10") worth Rs.10/-. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.guiaratvidyapith.org; www.gujaratvidyagith.ac.in and the filled in application should be sent only by RPAD to the Registrar with a demand draft in favor of 'Registrar, Gujarat Vidyapith' for Rs.400/- unreserved category candidates (Rs.200/- in case of other category candidates).
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/03/2017