GSRTC Conductor Jobs 2017
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) published notification for recruitment Conductor posts. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, Advertisement no, how to apply, important notification, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 1503
- Name of posts: Conductor
- Educational qualification: 10th pass & Regional Transport Office received from the conductor and the base is required to have a license.
- Additional Qualification: 12th passed or Any graduate from a recognized university.
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Final selection will be based on written examination
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment Process (Weightage Calculation)
GSRTC Conductor Exam pattern & Syllabus
- General Knowledge (10th Level): 30 Marks
- History of Gujarat
- Current Affairs (India & Gujarat)
- Gujarati Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- English Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Test & Reasoning (10 Marks)
- Subject Related Questions: 10 Marks
- Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Primary Treatment / Conductor Responsibility Related: 10 Marks
- Computer Related: 20 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Total Time: 120 Minutes
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 32/2016-17
- Online application start from: 04/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 11/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.