Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidhyanagar (SPUVV) published notification for recruitment for 02 Ad-hoc Lecturer in Physics. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, address, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 02 posts
- Name of posts: Ad-hoc Lecturer in Physics
- Educational qualification:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph . D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Salary: 16500/- per month
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all certificates to given below address. The Candidates are requested to bring Original and Photo copies of Mark Sheets, Passport size Photograph and other certificates if any. Candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost. Interviews will be held in the University office. Candidates who are In-service must produce the "No Objection Certificate" from his/her present employer.
- Interview date: 24/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.