Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) published notification for recruitment for 07 Finance Officer & Junior Finance Officer. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, experience, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 07 posts
- Name of posts:
- Finance Officer: 04 posts
- Education qualification: CA/ICWA qualified.
- Junior Finance Officer: 03 posts
- Educational qualification: MBA/Fin.
- Experience: Finance officer - Minimum three years in Govt./PSU or reputed privateCompanies/CA Firms etc. (ii)JuniorFinance officer - Minimum one years in Govt./PSU or reputed private Companies/CA Firms etc.
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Place of posting:
- For Finance Officer: Corporate Office - 01 (OBC), Jaipur - 01 (ST), Noida - 01 (OBC), Meerut - 01 (OBC).
- For Jr. Finance Officer: Mumbai-01 (OBC), Jaipur-01(OBC), Ajmer-01(ST).
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- DFCCIL, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi 110001. Date: 21/01/2017 (For Corporate Office, Noida and Meerut)
- DFCCIL CPM’s Office, Metro Polish Tower, Purani Chungi, Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302021 Date: 21/01/2017 (For Jaipur and Ajmer)
- DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 7th Floor, Central Railway New Admin Building, D.N. Road, Mumbai-400001 Date: 21/01/2017 (for Mumbai)
- Interview date: 21/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.