MSU Baroda jobs 2017
- No. of posts: 04 posts
- Name of posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 post
- Educational qualification: Master's Degree in Geography/Geology/Geo morphology, Environmental Sciences, Masters in Urban and Regional Planning, Geo-informatics /Allied Sciences with at least 55%. Knowledge of Remote Sensing and GIS application is essential. Knowledge of local language (Gujarati) preferred. NET candidates shall be desirable.
- Consultant: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: Masters Degree in any subject and a degree in Education preferably. Experience of working in school education preferably in Government sector or associated with the government programme from any other organisation, S/he should have the experience of working with government programme and liaison effectively with government department for implementation of programme, Knowledge of local language and English, Good communication and writing skills.
- Multi Tasking Services (MTS): 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduation in any discipline with computer skills.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- For JRF: Application containing all details of educational qualification and relevant experience should reach the undersigned on or before 16th January, 2017 by email at email@example.com
- For Consultant & MTS : Interested candidates are required to send their application along with duly attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to the undersigned. Candidates are requested to remain present for the interview on Monday, 23rd January, 2017 from 12.00 noon, at their own expense.
- Interview date: 23/01/2017 & 12:00 pm
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/01/2017