IIT Jobs for JRF 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering with knowledge in Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence and software environment such as, Python, Matlab and Micro controller programming. GATE / NET / or equivalent qualification score is mandatory. Also experience in android programming is preferable.
- Terms: 7 months
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 18,000/month [For those with 2 years of research experience]
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.