- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Head of Information Technology (IT)
- Educational qualification: Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science/ information Technology or other related fields from recognized University / Institution.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of related experience in IT. Out of this, at least 5 years of experience in implementation of large transformational IT projects in Banks / FIs will have preference.
- Age limit: Below 55 preferred.
- Job Description: Handling the Core IT infrastructure, Technology Planning & application Development and IT related operations of the Bank. Implementing new technology initiatives as well as preparing Technology architecture of the Bank to meet its projected needs and to remain technologically competitive in the market.
- Location: Ahemdabad
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may send their resume to email id: email@example.com