- No. of posts: 06
- Name of posts: Senior Manager (Law)
- Educational qualification: Graduate in Law from a recognized university in India and a member of Bar Council of concerned State. Preference will be given to candidate who have done PG in Law.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of institutional or bar experience or both with minimum 5 years’ experience in Title Investigation area another related activities in the concerned state. Lawyers empanelled by SBI / other Banks would be eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Minimum 30 years to Maximum 45 years (as on 01/12/2016)
- Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs.600/- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Bar Council Registration Certificate (iv) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate (v) Experience certificates (vi) Brief resume (vii) e-Receipt for fee payment (viii) OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021” by post.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/13
- Online application start from: 22/12/2016
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 07/01/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22/01/2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 15/01/2017