State Bank of India (SBI) published an advertisement for Advisors for Fraud Management & Chief Officer (Security) on contract basis.. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application format as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 06
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Age limit (as on 01/01/2017):
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 05 Posts
- The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
- 65 years
- Chief Officer (Security): 01 Post
- The candidate should have severed / be servingas Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces. The officer should be released / retired before 31.12.2016. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference
- 57 years
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) - Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
Selection process: Selection will be through shortlisting & personal interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability. For selection merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common mark at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order , both in the select list and in the wait list.
How to apply: Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects. The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard / 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth)
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC-Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter.
- Experience certificate (Service Book or any other document evidencing the required relevant experience)
- Original Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards / medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Address: The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/12
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/12/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.