Reginoal Programme Management Health Unit (RPMU) published notification for recruitment for 06 Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator & 04 Counselor posts. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, address, how to apply, no of posts, name of posts, important links, important dates all are as under.
- No. of posts: 13 posts
- Name of posts:
- Laboratory Technician: 05 posts
- Educational qualification: Graduation in Microbiology/Cemestry (Any University), Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology Couse.
- Data Entry Operator: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Diploma in Computer application Course & M S Office & well Knowledge about Gujarati, English typing & Data Entry.
- RMNCH Counselor: 04 posts
- Educational qualification: Master in social work (MSW)
- Accountant cum Data Entry Operator: 03 posts
- Educational qualification: Commerce Graduate from recognized University and Diploma / Certificate in computer Application course. Knowledge of Computer software and basic hardware (Accounting software, M.S.Office, GIS Software and Office work, Filing system and Data entry , Gujarati/ English Typing. knowledge) , 01 year of experience required.
- Age limit: 45 to 58 years
- Salary: 8000 to 10,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date:
- 12/01/2017 (Laboratory Tech, Data Entry Operator & Counselor)
- 16/01/2017 (Accountant cum data entry operator)
- Interview time: 10:30 to 12:30
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.