- No. of posts: 17
- Name of posts: Court Managers
- Educational qualification: A Candidate having following Qualifications, will be eligible: Masters Degree in Business Administration/Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point System of marking), from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Age limit: minimum 25 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- Plus Bank Charges. The candidates making payment of Fees, shall remit the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the ‘Special Format’ attached to this Advertisement (at Page No.11), from 02/01/2017 to 16/01/2017 during the Bank working days and hours.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Interview.
Court Manager Syllabus & Exam pattern
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted, at Ahmedabad at the Centres (to be decided by the High Court), based on a ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System’, which shall be of 100 Marks (2 hours duration), consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 1 Mark with Negative Marking i.e. 0.33 Mark for each Wrong answer given. The Syllabus for such Preliminary Examination shall be as under:
- Management related Topics - 40 Marks
- Managerial Function
- Business Economics
- Organisational Behavior & Design
- Quantitative Techniques
- Research Methodology
- Accounting for Managers, Financial Accounting & Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Knowledge - 10 Marks
- Computer Skills/Applications knowledge - 10 Marks
- Legal knowledge - 10 Marks
- General I.Q. Test - 10 Marks
- English Language - 10 Marks
- Gujarati Language - 10 Marks
- The language of 90 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 10 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- The candidates securing minimum 55% Marks in the Preliminary Examination, alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview). However, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination, shall not be taken into consideration but the marks obtained in Viva-voce Test alone, shall be taken into consideration, for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.
- In case large number of Candidates, qualify in the Preliminary Examination, the High Court shall restrict the number of Candidates to be called for Viva-voce Test to 3 times the number of vacancies according to Merit.
- Viva voce Test : (likely to be held in the month of April/May)
- Usually the commencement Date for downloading the ‘e-Call-letterscum-Admission Slip’ for Viva-voce Test will be the preceding week from the date of the Viva-voce Test. Candidates are required to keep checking the High Court Websites, for noting the ‘updations’.
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 100 Marks.
- Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People
- kills, Communication Skills, Legal Knowledge of a candidate shall be
- given weightage at the Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
- For being eligible to be included in the Select List, the candidate shall have to obtain minimum 50% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advt. No.: RC/B/1311/2016
- Online application start from: 02/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 16/01/2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 19/03/2017
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) Month: April / May 2017