- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. OR
- He / She must have worked in Courts or other Allied Departments, for at least (05) Five years and must possess a Degree in Law (Special) from a University recognized by law in India.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
Practice Period: Must be practicing as an Advocate.
Application fee: All other Candidates shall be required to pay fees of Rs.500/- (plus Bank Charges) & SC / ST / SC / OBC or Physically Disabled Persons & Ex-servicemen shall be required to pay Application Fees of Rs.250/- (plus Bank Charges). The Candidates making payment of such Fees, shall remit the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the special ‘Format’, appended to this Advertisement, from 01/12/2016 to 31/12/2016 during Bank working Days and Hours.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advt. No.: No. RC/0719/2016
- Online application start from: 01/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 31/12/2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 29/01/2017
- Date of Main Written Examination: 26/02/2017
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): Month of April / May-2017