- No. of posts: 135
- Name of posts: Personal Assistant (Bombay: 73 Posts | Nagpur: 29 Posts | Aurangabad: 33 Posts)
- Educational qualification:
- Possess University Degree, Preference will be given to the candidates possessing Degree in Law, However, this condition may be relaxed if the candidates has a total of (i) not less than 10 years experience as Lower Grade Stenographer or (ii) not less than 8 years experience as Higher Grade Stenographer or (iii) not less than 10 years experience inclusive of the service as Lower Grade & Higher Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Govt. Pleader.
- Possess Govt. Commercial Certificate or have passed examination conducted by Govt. Board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Possess Certificate as to Proficiency/Computer knowledge in operation of Word processor, M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Word Star 7 or Linux, obtained from: (a) University established under the Goa/Maharashtra University Act, (b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (c) NIC (d) DOEACC (e) APTECH (f) NIIT (g) C-DAC (h) DATAPRO (i) SSI (j) BOSTON (k) CEDIT (l) MS-CIT OR credible institutions or government recognized institutions.
- Knowledge of Konkani
- Age limit: 21 to 38 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Candidate shall be selected on the basis of examination in Shorthand, Typing and Viva-Voce.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 22/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 06/01/2017