Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Dy. Director (Economist), Economic Officers, Civilian Assistant Security Officer (CASO) and Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene) in various government Department. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 12
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Dy. Director (Economist): 01 Post
- Master's Degree in Economics with Statistics or Master's Degree in Commerce with Statistics of a recognized university.
- 40 years
- Economic Officers: 02 Posts
- Graduate degree in economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / institute.
- 30 years
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer (CASO): 08 Posts
- Degree of a recognized University
- 30 years
- Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent. Equivalent qualification(s) is : Associate-ship of Institution of chemists (AIC) offered by the Institute of chemists (India), Kolkata.
- 40 years
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Advertisement No.: 21/2016-17
- Last date for online application: 15/12/2016
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 16/12/2016 (till 11:59 pm)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.