Total no of Posts: 51
Name of Posts: Watchman cum Fireman
Age limit: General (UR) Candidates: 40 Years & SC/ST/SEBC/EBC Candidates: 45 Years
Educational Qualification: 10th Standard passed. & Should have passed 6 months Fireman Training course from All India Institute of Local Self Government, Nehru Bhavan, Vadodara or equivalent.
Experience: Five (5) years’ service in Army, Navy, Air force, Semi- Government Forces and Police or Home Guards, or Village Protection Forces.
- Height - 165 Cm.
- Weight - 50 Kgs.
- Chest - 81 Cm.
- Chest - 86 Cm. (on expansion)
- Vision - 6/6 without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night or colour blindness shall be disqualification.
Endurance Test: Endurance Test for the selection shall be conducted as per the following criteria:
- Should be able to run a distance of 100 metres (one hundred metres) with 64 Kgs weight in one minute.
- Should be capable of climbing a rope or a vertical pipe to a height of 3 (three) meter from the ground.
- Should be capable of clearing a ditch of 2.7 meters (long jump).
- Should be capable of climbing an extension ladder.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7300-17940. Monthly salary at the initial stage shall be approximately Rs. 16500/- other benefits like PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Reimbursement shall be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 for EBC, SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs.250 for ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
- Stage 1: Physical standard verification of all eligible candidates called for the selection. The candidate not meeting the physical standard shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 2: Endurance Test of all candidates who meet with physical standards. Candidates who do not clear the endurance test shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 3: Written test of all candidates who cleared Endurance Test and meet with Physical Standard.
- Selection shall be based on the score of written test.
How to apply: Candidates meeting the above criteria and interested may apply compulsorily online and send the print out of application along with below mentioned documents in hard copies also, so as to reach on or before 22.07.2016 in envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- SECURITY WATCHMAN (CUM FIREMAN): ONLINE APPLICATION NO._______” to the following address.
Send your application to given address: The Dy. General Manager (Legal & IR), Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara 390 007
- Advertisement No.: WM/4/2016
- Start date of online application: 06/11/2016
- Last date of online application: 15/11/2016 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date of Online Payment of Recruitment Fees and Generation of SBI Challans: 15/11/2016 (till 06:00 PM)
- Last Date of Manual Payment of Recruitment Fees at any of the SBI branch using System generated SBI Challans: 17/11/2016
- Last date for Documents to be submitted: 05/12/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.