Name of posts: Administrative Officer (Scale - I) - Generalists
Educational qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age limit: 21 to 30 years (as on 01/10/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for other and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC/ ST / PWD.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination
Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
- Candidates have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- REF NO: CORP.HRM/AO/2016.
- Online application start from: 14/10/2016
- Last date for online application: 01/11/2016
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 17th December 2016
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) January 2017 (Tentative)