Indian Navy officer opportunities for unmarried male Indian citizens from the designated District of State Gujarat and Union Territories of Daman & Diu & Nagar Haveli to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group 'X' (Technical) Trades and Group 'Y '(Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade only. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and application form as under.
Name of posts: Group 'X' (Technical) Trades and Group 'Y '(Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade
- Group X: Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. or Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate / Matriculation, If English in not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Group Y: Passed 10+2 / Intermediate / equivalent exam with physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age limit: Candidates born between 08 January 1997 and 28 June 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally. In case, a candidate clears the section procedure then upper age limit as on date of enrollment in 21 years.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination, physical test & medical test.
Written exam pattern & syllabus:
- Group 'X' (Technical): Duration of the written test will be 60 minutes and will comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Group 'Y '(Non-Technical): Duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and will comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Various center in Gujarat & Union Territories (see details in official notification)
- Advt. No.: 02/2017 & 01/2018
- Recruitment Rally Date: 24/11/2016 to 28/11/2016
- Recruitment Rally Time: 07 AM to 10 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.