The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) published notification for recruitment for Probationary Officer (PO). View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, exam pattern all are as under.
Name of posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational qualification: An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India
(CA)/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India OR An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) OR Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) OR Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by
Government of India OR Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics
from a University recognized by Government of India.
Age limit: Minimum 20 years, Maximum 30 years
Application Fee: 600/-
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Description Paper & an interview.
The structure of the online examinations:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
- Descriptive Paper:
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 05/10/2016
- Last date for online application: 26/10/2016
- Payment of application fee/intimation charges(Online) :05/10/2016 to 26/10/2016
- Online examination: December 2016/January 2017
- Declaration of result: Within a week of conduct of exam
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.