The New India Assurance Company Limited invites applications for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical Vacancies. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
Name of posts: Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 45% marks for SC/ST candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark. Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Age limit: Between 21 years to 30 years as on 01/08/2016.
Emoluments & Benefits (currently applicable): Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Additionally, a non-practicing allowance to the tune of 25% of basic will be payable subject to condition that the basic salary plus non-practicing allowance does not exceed the ultimate basic pay of Scale-IV Officer. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.58,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company‟s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 200/- for General & OBC candidates payable at online. No fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through website http://newindia.co.in.
- Online application start from: 18/08/2016
- Last date for online application & Payment of fee: 03/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.