Name of posts: Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 45% marks for SC/ST candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark. Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Age limit: Between 21 years to 30 years as on 01/08/2016.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through website http://newindia.co.in.
- Online application start from: 18/08/2016
- Last date for online application & Payment of fee: 03/09/2016