- Indian Military Academy: 150 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (for Men): 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (for Women & Non - Tech.): 11 Posts
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age limit: 20 to 24 years (as on 01/07/2017)
- The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process - stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are:-
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Online application start from: 15/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 12/08/2016