- Post Name: Field Investigator
- Division: Research Division
- Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Degree in any stream, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Those awaiting final semester/year result may also apply;
- Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
- Expert knowledge of Gujarati as the investigator will have to interact and interview artisans from Rural Gujarat; Working knowledge of English language;
- Ability in preparing field investigation report and analysis related with the research and field investigation results.
- Remuneration: Rs. 10,000 per month (fix)
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates shall send their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st December 2017. Short listed candidates will be intimated on 23rd December 2017 latest by 1800 hrs.
- Date of Advertisement: December 07, 2017
- Last Date of Application: 21st December 2017
- Date of Interview: 26th December 2017
- View official advertisement: Click here