- No. of Posts: 66
- Name of Posts: Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Discipline wise Vacancy
- ECE: 25 Posts
- EEE: 12 Posts
- E&I: 03 Posts
- CSE: 10 Posts
- Civil: 06 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Chemical: 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification: 1st Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Age limit: 25 years (as on 30/11/2017)
- Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- will be charged for General and OBC candidates. No Application Fee is applicable for SC / ST and PWD candidates.
- Stipend: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.38,430/- per month. They are also entitled for Provident Fund and leaves etc., as per rules of the Corporation. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs. 47,780/-/-p.m., during 1st year, Rs.49,210/-p.m., during 2nd year & Rs.50,690/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes variable DA, HRA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach. On successful completion of contract appointment, they will be absorbed as Technical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400-40,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] with total emoluments of Rs.52,210/- (with variable DA, HRA & Fringe benefits under cafeteria approach). Further, on completion of one year service as Technical Officer, they will be considered for promotion to the post of Senior Technical Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs.20,600-46,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] depending on their performance and suitability. It may please be noted that Pay Scales are due for revision with effect from 01/01/2017.
Method of Selection
- The selection process will be through Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by interview for shortlisted candidates. The duration of Test [CBT] is of 1 ½ hours in Objective Type. The Written Test [Online/CBT] shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Computer Based Test will be held at the following cities across India. The details are as follows:
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Trivandrum, Warangal, Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirupathi, Nagpur, Tiruchy, Cochin, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Jammu and Belagavi.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates after Computer Based Test [CBT] will be called for interview. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The same will also be posted on our website. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily with the following documents at the time of interview for verification.
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed;
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD – a minimum of 40% disability) certificates along with a set of photo copies;
- Hall ticket/Admit Card which was attested by the Invigilator at the time of Computer Based Test;
- Interview call letter, if any.
- If the candidate is working in any PSUs/Govt., etc., has to submit their “No Objection Certificate” invariably.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through ECIL website ‘‘http://careers.ecil.co.in’’ or “http://www.ecil.co.in”.
- Advt. No. 37/2017
- Online application start from: 02/12/2017 (Started 02:00 PM)
- Last date for online application: 22/12/2017 (till 04:00 PM)
- Computer Based Test: 07/01/2018