- No. of Posts: 06
- Name of Posts: PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometric, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
- Age limit: The applicant should be below 34 years of age. (For relaxation in upper age, please refer to Para 3-I below).
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) Online payment:
- Rs. 600/- for OBC/General candidates (Application fee + Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
- Selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview/s. Preliminary interview of short listed candidates will be carried out by the Screening Committee. If required, candidates will further be short listed for second interview. Final selection will be made in the second round of interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 20/11/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 08/12/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 08/12/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 23/12/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 20/11/2017 to 08/12/2017
- On-Line Application validation rules and design are based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer "How to Apply" & "FAQ" pages on the main page. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement . Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.