- No. of Posts: 05
- Name of Posts:
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Research Associate: Master's degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks with NET or with M.Phii./Ph.D.)
- Fellowship: Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Research Assistant: Master's degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- p.m.
- Desirable Qualifications: Interest in the Linguistics of the Northern Indian Region. Proficiency in English, Research Methodology and computer applications.
- Project Duration: 15 months (The project duration is for 15 months and the appointment shall be purely on a temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the ICSSR. The appointment shall be coterminous with the duration of the project.
- Note: The selected candidates shall also be posted at New Delhi and Srinagar (Kashmir) during the project.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible Candidates with applications on plain paper (indicating the full academic profile, with photocopies of all documents and a passport size color photograph) are invited for a Walk-in-interview.
- Interview Date: 27/11/2017
- Interview Time: 12:00 Noon
- View official advertisement: Click here