- No. of posts: 19
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management / Rainfed Farming System): 01 Post
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): 09 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive): 04 Posts
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Dy. Director General (Technical): 05 Posts
- Educational Qualification & Age limit:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Natural Resource Management / Rainfed Farming System): Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute
- 35 years
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- 30 years
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive): Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognised University or Institute.
- 30 years
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Dy. Director General (Technical): Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.
- 50 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. .
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis. .
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 20/2017
- Online application start from: 28/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 16/11/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/11/2017