- No. of Posts: 181
- Name of Posts: Apprentice
- Accountant: 02 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 03 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 34 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Fitter: 44 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 06 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 08 Posts
- Machinist/Turner: 06 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 04 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 20 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 09 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 04 Posts
- Educational Quantification:
- Accountant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths / Full time regular B.Com Graduates
- Boiler Attendant: Trade Certificate in Boiler attendant
- Cabin/Room Attendant: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Trade Certificate in COPA
- Electrician: Trade Certificate in Electrician trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade
- Fitter: Trade Certificate in Fitter trade
- House Keeper (Corporate): Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance: Trade Certificate in IT&ESM trade / Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic 16 Trade.
- Instrument Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 3 Years Full Time BSC in Physics/ Chemistry)
- Machinist/Turner: Trade Certificate in Machinist trade/Turner Trade
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle): Trade Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Secretarial Assistant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Welder (Gas & Electric): Trade Certificate in Welder trade
- Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/ B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates, will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer / Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
How to Apply
- The candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade of their choice as per their eligibility, in Form A appended as Annexure and send it to the following address, superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop.
- Advt. No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Hazira
- Start date for submission application: 16/10/2017
- Last date for submission application: 03/11/2017 (till 05:00 PM)