- No. of Post: 170
- Name of Post: Young Professionals (Civil Engineering Discipline)
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Preferable - Candidates possessing experience in Infrastructure & Road Sector preferred.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on date of interview.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
- IThe interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committees for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW in the respective Regions of their preference, with all the original documents / certificates such as mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience along with mandatory VALID GATE Score Card. A set of self-attested copies of each of such documents and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data (in the enclosed FORMAT), may also be brought at the time of interview.
- Interview Date: 28/10/2017
- Interview Time: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM