- No. of Posts: 9235
- Name of Posts: Patwari
- Educational Qualification: Graduate (See details in official advertisement)
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Application Fee: General category candidates is Rs. 500 and for other categories is Rs. 250.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2100/- Grade Pay
- MPPEB Patwari exam will be conducted in the written mode. The selection will be based on the written exam. Only those candidates will find their names in the merit list whose score is at least 50% Marks (General) and 40 % Marks (Other Categories) in the written exam. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks of the candidates.
MP Patwari Syllabus 2017
- MPPEB Patari written exam comprises of 5 subjects mentioned in the below table. The exam will be conducted for total 100 marks.
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Hindi Language
- Village Economy & Panchayat System
- Candidates will be given 10 minutes to read the instructions. For paper I, time to read the instructions is 8:50 am - 9 am and for Paper II, time to read the instructions is 2:50 PM - 3:00 PM.
- The Patwari exam will be conducted in the written mode so candidates have to bring black ballpoint to fill the answers.
- Only those candidates will find their names in the merit list who score at least 50 % Marks (General) and 40 % Marks (Other Categories) in the written exam.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through website www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Opening date of application form: 28/10/2017
- Closing date of application form: 11/11/2017
- Updation in Application Form: 28/10/2017 to 16/11/2017
- Date of MP Patwari Examination 2017: 09/12/2017 to 31/12/2017