- No. of posts: 754 posts
- Name of posts:
- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: 712 posts
- Medical Officer (Allopathic): 38 posts
- Emergency Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: Candidate must have at least M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India. Provided that the candidates who have holding Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational degree recognized from Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred in selection. Prior to appointment in the Service, registration with the Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory.
- Medical Officer (Allopathic): A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Medical Officer in the Service must possess the following qualification M.B.B.S. Degree from University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Government as equivalent thereto. Registration with the State Medical Council, Uttarakhand.
- Emergency Medical Officer: Recognized MBBS Degree holder
- Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- for General and OBC Category Candidates; Rs. 1000/- for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile. The fee can be made through Net Banking / Debit Card.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 14/09/2017
- Last date for online application:
- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: 20/10/2017
- Medical Officer (Allopathic) & Emergency Medical Officer: 14/10/2017
- Last date of Online Application fee deposited by net banking/debit card - 20/10/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: Click here
- Medical Officer (Allopathic): Click here
- Emergency Medical Officer: Click here
- Apply online