Maharaja Sayajirao University - MSU Baroda published an official notification for Recruitment of Intern, JRF posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Educational qualification:
- Intern: M.E. / M. Tech. in civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering / Hydraulic Structures / Water Resources Engineering or equivalent with GATE passed.
- JRF: M.Sc (Inorganic / Physical Chemistry) with at least 55% or Equivalent CGPA of 5.5 (UGC-CSIR NET / GATE Preferable)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Walk in Interview: 11/09/2017
- Address: At Dean Office, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, The M. S. University of Baroda. Kalabhavan, Vadodara 390001
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned Email id.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of submission: 30/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.