- Name of posts:
- Educational qualification:
- Intern: M.E. / M. Tech. in civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering / Hydraulic Structures / Water Resources Engineering or equivalent with GATE passed.
- JRF: M.Sc (Inorganic / Physical Chemistry) with at least 55% or Equivalent CGPA of 5.5 (UGC-CSIR NET / GATE Preferable)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Walk in Interview: 11/09/2017
- Address: At Dean Office, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, The M. S. University of Baroda. Kalabhavan, Vadodara 390001
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned Email id.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of submission: 30/09/2017