CSIR CSMCRI RA Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Research Associate (RA)
- Educational qualification:
- PhD (in a science or engineering subject) or ME/M.Tech/MPharm with three years R&D experience as on the date of interview, evidenced from fellowship or associateship or from date of registration of PhD.
- PhD (science/engineering) thesis submitted are also eligible for RA’ship. Selection in such a case will be subject to the condition that PhD viva-voce done & declared qualified for award of PhD/awarded PhD degree before the expiry of the validity of the award offer.
- The candidate must have at least one research paper in standard referred journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
- Age limit: maximum 35 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificate(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Interested candidates may send their bio data in advance to: Dr. Santanu Karan (email@example.com).
- Advt. No. / Type:- RO/2017/10/02
- Interview date & time: 16/10/2017 at 11:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here