RNTCP Surendranagar Recruitment 2017
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme - RNTCP, Surendranagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer, Tuberculosis Health Visitor & Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer (RNTCP)
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV)
- Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist
- Educational qualification:
- Medical Officer (RNTCP): MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): Graduate OR Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counsling OR Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course Certificate. Course in Computer operations (minimum two months).
- Salary: Rs.10,000/-
- Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.