- Name of posts:
- Medical Officer (RNTCP)
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV)
- Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist
- Educational qualification:
- Medical Officer (RNTCP): MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): Graduate OR Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counsling OR Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course Certificate. Course in Computer operations (minimum two months).
- Salary: Rs.10,000/-
- Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.