Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
Nainital Bank ltd published an official notification for Recruitment of Management Trainees posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Management Trainees
- Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation / Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts / Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Age limit: 21 to 27 years (as on 31.07.2017.)
- Application Fee: Rs. 850.00 (Rupees eight hundred fifty only) PLUS GST @ 18%- Rs. 153.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty three only), Total Fee Rs. 1,003.00 (Rupees one thousand three only) for all categories of candidates (non- refundable).
- Final selection will be based on written examination
- Test details will be as under:
- Test of English: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Test of Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Test of General & Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 20 minutes
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Total: 200 Questions & 200 Marks | 110 minutes
- Penalty for wrong Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Number of Answer choices: 5 options
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/08/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 12/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 27/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.