- Name of posts: Management Trainees
- Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation / Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts / Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Age limit: 21 to 27 years (as on 31.07.2017.)
- Application Fee: Rs. 850.00 (Rupees eight hundred fifty only) PLUS GST @ 18%- Rs. 153.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty three only), Total Fee Rs. 1,003.00 (Rupees one thousand three only) for all categories of candidates (non- refundable).
- Final selection will be based on written examination
- Test details will be as under:
- Test of English: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Test of Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Test of General & Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 20 minutes
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 30 minutes
- Total: 200 Questions & 200 Marks | 110 minutes
- Penalty for wrong Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Number of Answer choices: 5 options
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/08/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 12/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 27/09/2017