KPT Gujarat Pilot Recruitment 2017
Kandla Port Trust - KPT, published an official notification for Recruitment of Pilot (Marine) for 06 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 06
- Name of posts: Pilot (Marine)
- Educational qualification:
- Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship
- Age limit: 40 Years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- E-mail ID/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same, duly filled in, along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC certificates so as to reach the same on or before 15/09/2017 at the following address.
- Advertisement No.: GA/PS/1218/Pilot/2017
- Online application start from: 26/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 15/09/2017