Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Gandhinagar published an official notification for Recruitment of Library Professional Trainees for 03 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 03
- Name of posts: Library Professional Trainees
- Educational qualification: Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.) or equivalent with First Class
- Age limit: Not exceeding 26 years (as on 12/08/2017)
- Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record & performance in the written test & personal interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements may send their application through ONLINE and directly come for the written test & interview without waiting for a call letter. The written test will be in English. Candidates are requested to bring with them the certificates (original & one set of photocopy) in support of date of birth, qualifications & category.
Venue for written test & interview: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gandhinagar - 382355.
- Last date for online application: 11/08/2017
- Interview date: 12/08/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Reporting time: 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.