- Name of posts: Academic Associate
- Educational qualification: Applicants should, at a minimum, have a First class Master’s degree in an academic discipline related to the areas of work of Centre for Management in Agriculture (CMA), such as: Agricultural Economics / Agribusiness Management / General Economics / Development Economics / Food science and technology / Agricultural Engineering / Development Studies / Rural management / Statistics
- Age limit: Preferred below 30 years.
- Remuneration: Monthly consolidated salary ranging around Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 37,000/-depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/DA for official travel will be paid
- Final selection will be based on Interview.