- No. of posts: 11
- Name of posts:
- Internal Audit Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Internal Audit Officer: The University is in need of an Internal Audit Officer preferably with auditing background on standard terms of deputation initially for a period of one year and may be extended up to three years. The officer requires developing and strengthening the internal audit wing of the University and should be able to function independently in a multitasking environment. The Officer should also have thorough knowledge in Computer Application and in various accounting packages/software with knowledge of Gujarati language.
- Deputy Registrar: Good academic record (50% with second class in undergraduate courses) plus Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of in the CGC seven point scale, along with Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor In the AGP of 6000 and above with experience in educational administration.Comparable experience in research establishment and/or another institute of higher education. OR Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent
- 50 Years
- First Class B.E./B. Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering/Technology (AICTE Approved Institute) OR M.Sc.(IT)/ M.Sc. (CS)/MCA 1st class in relevant subject with minimum three years' experience in relevant field (from recognized University/ Institute)
- 35 to 40 years
- Stenographer: A Bachelor's Degree from recognized University. English Stenography speed- 100 wpm; English Typewriting speed - 50 wpm. OR Gujarati Stenography speed - I 00 wpm; Gujarati Typewriting speed - 40 wpm. Good knowledge of computer applications especially skill in MS office, excel, Power Point, the Internet. Knowledge of Open source is desirable.
- 25 Years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized University with five years' experience as LDC, preferably in an educational institution. OR Master's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized University with three years' experience as LDC or equivalent, preferably in an educational institution. Working knowledge of computer in Gujarati & English script.
- 25 to 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Graduate from a recognized University; Should be in a position to operate a computer in English script with 10500 KDPH (35wpm) and Gujarati script with 9000 KDPH (30 wpm) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word, which shall be assessed by a skill test.
- 25 to 30 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Registrar, Central Office, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad - 380014.