- No. of posts: 167
- Name of posts: Computer Operator
- Educational qualification: Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government. The candidates must also possess a minimum 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Age limit: 18 to 43 Years as on 1st January 2017
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for General Only; Rs. 150/- for SC / ST / OBC Category Candidates; No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate. The amount may be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account '0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts.'
- Final selection will be based on Written Test and Computer Proficiency Practical Test.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Subject Marks
- General English 40 Marks
- Computer Theory 40 Marks
- General Awareness 40 Marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 19/09/2017