Assam Secretariat Government of Assam published an official notification for Recruitment of Computer Operator for 167 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 167
- Name of posts: Computer Operator
- Educational qualification: Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government. The candidates must also possess a minimum 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Age limit: 18 to 43 Years as on 1st January 2017
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for General Only; Rs. 150/- for SC / ST / OBC Category Candidates; No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate. The amount may be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account '0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts.'
- Final selection will be based on Written Test and Computer Proficiency Practical Test.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Subject Marks
- General English 40 Marks
- Computer Theory 40 Marks
- General Awareness 40 Marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 19/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.