Tamil Nadu Medical Science Recruitment Board - TN MRB published an official notification for Recruitment of Radiographer & ECG Technician for 102 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 102 posts
- Name of posts:
- Radiographer: 93 posts
- ECG Technician: 09 posts
- Educational qualification:
- Radiographer: Applicants must have passed two years diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized university approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
- ECG Technician: Must have passed PUC under old regulations or A pass in plus 2 courses with eligibility for university course of study.
- Age limit: 18 to 57 years
- Application Fee:
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Final selection will be based on Merit list.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 22/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 11/09/2017
- Last date for Offline Payment of fee through Indian Bank:13/09/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.