U.N. Mehta Institute published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Nuclear Medicine Technologist posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Junior Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Educational qualification: B. Sc. with Diploma in medical Radio-isotope Technology (DMRIT)/Graduate degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology from an AERB recognized institution. Post graduate Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology and/or RSO preferred, but not must. Basic knowledge of computer and English is required.
- Experience: Experience of working as a Nuclear Medicine Technician in nuclear department or similar nature of work in similar department will be preferred but not essential. A fresher can join.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 19/07/2017 3:00 p.m.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.