- Name of posts: Junior Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Educational qualification: B. Sc. with Diploma in medical Radio-isotope Technology (DMRIT)/Graduate degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology from an AERB recognized institution. Post graduate Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology and/or RSO preferred, but not must. Basic knowledge of computer and English is required.
- Experience: Experience of working as a Nuclear Medicine Technician in nuclear department or similar nature of work in similar department will be preferred but not essential. A fresher can join.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 19/07/2017 3:00 p.m.